The 1 oz Gold Eagle makes it a more affordable option for investors and collectors, particularly when the price of gold is higher and demand is surging.
On the obverse is the iconic Liberty design created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens in 1907. This image originally appeared on the $20 Gold Double Eagle through 1933, and is considered America’s greatest coin design.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight, .999 Fineness.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
This image features a male bald eagle in flight over the nest, which is guarded by a female eagle who keeps a sharp eye on the hatchlings within.